CUSTOM TOOLING SERVICES
Our precision tooling efficiently delivers foam prototypes, molded foam products and, urethane dunnage solutions.
Renosol partners with Contour Engineering for all of our tooling needs. Contour’s precision craftsmanship and on-time delivery allows us to meet all of your design needs and strive for on-time delivery of your products or components.
Renosl’s relationship with Contour Engineering enables us to be equipped with everything necessary to create your component or product with precision. Contour’s Shepherd, MI facility features:
- 3D printing sizes up to 14” x 14” x 12”
- 3D scanning
- Design and CAD/CAM software including Solidworks, Mastercam, and Unigraphics
- Aluminum cast tools sizes up to 1600-lb cast weight
- Soft tools and patterns using wood and REN board material
- 3D machining
- 3D modeling
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR SERVICES?
We provide molded foam products and urethane dunnage solutions for a variety of industries:
- Defense / Military
- Heavy duty construction, trucking, and agricultural equipment
- Lawn and power equipment
- Recreational vehicles
- Sporting goods